Fully customizable services, developed to the highest standards.
- Safety program design and implementation.
- Standard Operating Procedures.
- Ship/Location Specific Emergency Response Plan development.
- Marine Emergency Management. Development of tools and mechanisms to help deal with emergencies effectively.
- Transport Canada approved Safety Management System development.
- Job Specific Handbook Design.
- Introduction and development of International Safety Management Code compliance.
Our principles For safety
- Provide and maintain a safe workplace and safe work equipment based on hazard identification and management of risk to a level that is as low as is reasonably practicable.
- Pollution prevention and incident minimization through analysis and control of significant shipboard operational processes.
- Conduct activities in accordance with applicable regulations for each area of operation and, where such requirements are deemed insufficient, adopt higher internal standards.
We have developed and implemented Health, Safety and Environment Management Systems and safety related documentation to ensure the safety of individuals (personal safety) and entire vessels/assets (process safety).
- Ensure appropriate security measures are in place.
- Train and otherwise develop our personnel to perform their jobs in a safe and environmentally sound manner.
- Encourage individuals to ‘stop the job’ if they consider any task to be unsafe or inadequately controlled.
- Strive for continued improvement by setting objectives and targets.
- Demand an equal commitment for an incident-free workplace from clients, sub-contractors and business partners.
- Communicate safety policies and make available information regarding its implementation to all personnel, clients and other interested parties.